I’m continuing my adventures in Critical Code Studies, netprov, and the tales of Mrs. Wobbles and the Tangerine House. Last Spring, we had a terrific 2014 Critical Code Studies Working Group, hosted by the HaCCS Lab.
Some recent Publications
- The “Code” entry in the Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media
- Mem-Eraze in New River Journal
- Center for Twitzease Control in SpringGun Press
- “The Racial Formation of Chatbots” in special issue of CLCWeb I’m editing with Maya Zalbidea and Asun Lopez-Varela
- Reading Project: Collaborative Monograph with Jessica Pressman and Jeremy Douglass (Iowa Spring 2015
- Special Netprov issue of Hyperrhiz (editing with Rob Wittig)