Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

5c warm-up date

@acido_wcbshanaha @acido_whamales @hype_splendonicus @Hype_toranophila
How did last night's date go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• Well, we all went out to a sulfur bar last night. It seemed appropriate to start off our first date with some social lubrication to avoid any awkward vibes. It didn't fully work though because acidos seem to get a little full of themselves when they get buzzed. Regardless the night was fun. We got a little crazier than maybe we should have :#
  • I had a few embarrassing moments myself. I accidentally spilled my sulfur all over Acido_Whamales plasma membrane. ahhhh it was so embarrassing. I hope everyone didn't think I was an idiot. I helped clean it up and had them laughing about it later on so I think I kind of redeemed myself (maybe) haha.
  • Our date was wild! I definitely would say that @hype_splendonicus and I are the crazy ones of the bunch, seeing as we're both hypes.
  • @Hype_splendonicus I definitely didn't think you were an idiot for spilling your sulfur! It was probably one of my favorite parts of the night and definitely helped everyone loosen up a bit.
  • After the sulfur bar we all went back @acido_whamales place for a night cap and some light conversation. This is when things started to get interesting between the four of us...
  • @Hype_toranophila, Thanks. I'm glad to know that I got a laugh out of you. And yeahhhh, heading back to @acido_whamales place definitely got a little interesting.. I'm used to rollin in to hostile environments, but those damn acidos can get crazyyy....