Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Yall got problems? I got some answers. Come on in and let me help.

Hey fellow microbes, I am just here floating around this hot spring and thought it would be cool for me to help you guys out with your problems. Just hollah at a brutha and I will see what I can do.

Comments

• @Meso_Obesusoptica , that's like, so totally nice of you to help people! You should come to the meeting we're going to have about the One True Vent. It'll be really great and there will totally be therms there who would love your help and stuff. Stay tuned!
  • @Meso_Obesusoptica I have a problem! I find myself wanting to pair with a good friend olli of mine, but we are both very shy and it would be very un-obli of us to risk our friendship! What do I do!?!
  • @Obli_travelersapien That is interesting situation you have there. Yo, give me some more information and maybe I can help you out. Better yet, I might be even to find someone that would fit you better if all of this do not work out. How long have you guys known each other? Is your partner sharing the same feels. Does your feeling break through your peptidoglycan shell? I gotta get some more information. You oblis are so afraid of new things but at the end you guys love it!
  • Thanks for the help meso! as I grow older, a lot of my friends are testing out new climate zones. I feel like I should be enjoying these adventures into uncharted lands, but for some reason I don't seem to be. Is this normal?
  • @Meso_Obesusoptica I have a problem... I've been the night manager of a local hot spring time machine for 5 years now, but never had the courage to ask my most frequent night crawler out on a date. He is also an obli like me, so I can't expect him to make the first move. We would pair very nicely, as we share similar values. How can I achieve my goals?
  • Everyone is always herding to mesos for advice like they're Dr. Phile or something. They don't have all the answers ya know...
  • @obli_xenogalactica I can understand your dilemma. Maybe you can just start by asking the other Obli to hang out so some of the pressure is off and then see how your chemistry is together. Have you only seen them from a distance or have you talked to them before? Are there good vibes already?
  • @obli_wankenobi I think there are good vibes... I'm nervous. As of lately I haven't been feeling very... obli. I feel a stir of something within me, a physiological change, almost. I'm intrigued by this night crawler, and all of sudden I feel as if there must be something greater out there, something more than this life of steam.
  • @hype_splendonicus hey man, not everyone was blessed with an easy life. We all have our own problems however we still all share the same basics for living, depsite our peptidoglycan. We have to learn to help other people that arent as fortunate as we are. Im just offering what I can offer to help. I am not saying Mesos are perfect, we just make it known that we are open to helping.
  • @obli_wankenobi @obli_xenogalactica Obli_wankenboi is right. Get to know the person you are interested. I am sure both of you are thoughtful of one another and make a great match. You oblis look so good with each other but dont know how to break out of the peptidoglycan shell. Hey, if you want, i can put in a good word for you and throw out some hints to your obli of interest for you.
  • @fac_biaolabiofiliac hey man, shouldnt you be down to do anything your friends want to do? I say go ahead man. Your identity is to try new things despite it being weird at first. You will love it. I can see in you a fellow archaea that can adapt to whatever the world throw at you. Be more confident my fellow microbe.