Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

2b The Big Date

@fac_hughMungus @hype_malachite @obli_marino @Meso_Mirakulus
How did last night's BIG DATE go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• I was pretty excited to meet the rest of my quad last night, and super stoked to have the date in the actual Old Faithful! What a treat! Previously, I'd just kind of paddled around the edges of other hot springs.
  • me too @hype_malachite -- is that a biblical name, btw, sounds like it -- I mean, I'm not really religious bu,t you know, was raised thermethodist -- but kinda don't feel it, so I'm more unithermian -- if I anything. I mean, I believe there is a blob -- or BLOB, I just don't know where he/she is or where we'll find her.

Actually that's what I was debating with @Meso_Mirakulus who I think started to make the claim that Mesos make up some sort of Micro-deity ("from the mini, micro-things expect") but that basically turned off @fac_hughMungus who was more of a Kum Ba YA style free-love-with-the-glove kinda modern day octo-amorist.

I mean, @fac_hughMungus DID convince us to Octuple with @Acido_EColi @acido_saneliur @hype_solium @Obli_vious of Z1.

I think they're still sleeping. I slipped out for a vape and left them in a big pile. But not before I snapped this pic. Kinda cute when they're oozing enzymes. Don't chat think?

e_coli.jpg 209.7K
  • That octuple was fire. Being inside the geyser changed my whole life. I'm moving out the Yellowstone now with my new job because of this date. You've only got one cell life to live don't you? And I'm not ready for meiosis yet.

The photosynthesizing that some @hype_malachite was doing was intense. He was getting so buzzed off that stuff I just had to join in. That's why I got wrapped up in the octuple. I just never wanted to leave.

Hey @obli_marino, can I come vape with you? I'm cool enough for it I know. You think I'm cool enough right?
  • So I know it was weird that I joined this group, but you all just have to deal with it. Nobody talked after I said something, and I know, hard act to follow, but don't be intimidated. Just talk. Where the hell are you guys?
  • Oh! I also just want everyone to know that my best friend is e.coli and they are just as gorgeous as those little cells up above. Good pic! In fact, I think that's her right there! She just got her nails done. See! Over in the left hand corner.