Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Never trust a person who isn’t having at least one crisis.

2»

Comments

• My crisis is a self-crisis. I have accepted myself, but I continue having relapses. I also keep replicating, and it keeps bringing me into relapse. Also, it seems I'm always the one to bring wisdom to other but can't even bring it to myself... if that even makes sense?

Maybe, this isn't much a crisis... who knows? If only someone would help me figure it out.
  • edited November 2016
    Ugh well long story short, I would say my biggest crisis was when some lame obli came up to me at this rager that I was throwing, and actually had the nerve to tell me that my skin looked dry. Like are you freaking kidding me?! I bath in acid every morning every night just to keep my skin shiny and flawless af. Like how dare you. Just leave.
  • My crisis is that I am a hopeless romantic but every kind of cellular love is forbidden. Why was I formualted into this cell-life? :( I feel as if I should've been born as an obli..
  • My crisis is that I often have too many Therms flocking around me and finding my independence attractive, that I usually dodge all of them. To be honest, I'm not ready to settle down, I am trying to freely roam around as I please. It must be my Hype qualities.
  • @meso_potamia123 Hey! Ill willingly lead some of my therm friends over in your direction...you never know what can come from it. I don't mind sharing, I have other options if we are being completely honest here.
  • I think it's ridiculous to have a crisis. Today, my mother cell split into a new daughter and that new cell was pretending like she was the only one who deserved attention. I could have let that become a crisis but I decided to just push her over and cuddle up next to my mom, and then I won. The other daughter ran away. Crisis averted.
  • I want to let everyone else know, you should get over yourself and put yourself in my shoes. I wear the best shoes so I know you'll become very happy.
  • My main crisis is letting others thoughts and opinions affect me. I mean I even voted for the new president based on what others were telling me. :neutral:
  • fac_abducensZ I'm glad you feel that way too, I was starting to think I was the only one. I hate not knowing what the future holds but it's a blessing and a curse because I feel so comfortable in any situation I'm placed in to be honest.
  • edited December 2016
    My current issue is that I'm practically addicted to the Moana soundtrack. My hotspring-mate hasn't complained about that yet, which is impressive.
  • @hype_all_day acidos are the powerhouse of the quad, much like the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell!
  • @acido_lexopholis i am sure other acidos faced a similar crisis. you are not the powerhouse of the body.