Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Reaching Out

As I furiously type this post, hoping to communicate my yearning for love, I find the image of my future quad crystallizing in my vision. I must ask though, how do the rest of you thermophiles -- sans limbs, thumbs, and fingers -- type?

Comments

• I cannot speak for others, but I've found the easiest way is to bounce from key to key, pressing down on them with my whole body. It does take longer than other methods, such as using a flagellum, but it allows me to think about what I am writing. Its also very fun too!!
  • I agree with @meso_conciliantis. Bouncing is the way to go!
  • Well for me, I type with my mind. As a meso we observe and facilitate so once you reach a certain point of expertise, you're able to move things with your mind....magic, I know.
  • I also type with my mind! It is much easier to think the words rather than take the time to write them out
  • Yup, if yougetthenew adapter from apple, you can attach your keyboardtoyou mind, and it'll transcribe what you're thinking! It gets alittlewonkythough sometimes the keyboard doesnt understand when I want to space... But I deal with it, faster than bouncing!
  • Since it is so important to really think through what you say before you say it, I type with my mind and thoughts all the time. It is simply the best way!
  • I pay someone with fingers to type for me.
  • I have a special keyboard that plugs into my nucleus and allows me to just think about what I want to say and it types for me! Works really well but is also probably one of the reasons I tend to ramble a bit...oh well! It is so much faster than typing it all out manually!
  • Hello to all and all to hello. What is thermally going on right now. A dip in the hot springs sounds splendid!
  • @fac_krispyking who was your quadruple? We need more thermally talented facs to reach out. This was a great time.
  • @acido_joee sounds like a smart move. I like your style!
  • hmmm interesting question...I actually don't physically type because I am in fact a Jedi-Acido--the ~force~ types for me