Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Anyone free to watch a movie tonight?

Any thermophile willing to watch the new film Inferno staring obli_tomhanks-aphore? If you guys don't know what its about, he plays a Fac who wakes up with amnesia and runs around Yellowstone National Park trying to stop a virus from spreading. Message me if you're interest!

Comments

• Before I can provide an answer, I need more information. Where do you live? How long have you been there? How close is the nearest police station to you? I will also need a notarized list of references and your driving record. You can't seriously expect me to meet a stranger without doing some homework do you? I might be convinced to ship the driing record if we can watch a tamer movie Jack and Jill or Ishtar.
  • @mesodunya_pithicus. Always down to mesflix and chill, but obli_tomhanks-aphore is obliously not the call. I'd be down if we watched a Meso_nardoDiCaprio movie.
  • @hype_splendonicus Mesflix and chill party! I've been wanting to see that new movie with Meso_Streep! It looks really good, but I'm down for Meso_nardoDiCaprio too!
  • Anyone seen The Heat with Melissa Meso_carthy in it? Was it about climate zones or something else? I don't think it's on mesflix, so we'll have to mitotorrent it first.
  • @Obli_carnivorous Aw man you don't trust @mesodunya_pithicus? It seems like it just needs some company to watch Inferno! I'll definitely come with - but it's not too scary right? Sometimes my enzymes stop working if I get super scared.
  • Hold on did we decide on Inferno or Meso_nardoDiCaprio? I am all for Mes_nardoDiCaprio. But what genre is everyone thinking? Because he does a lot of different types of movies.
  • What about that one in space with Meso_Damon in it about the zoo?
  • @Obli_lava I love that one. Thermophiles in Space is a good one to. Although I hope I don't get stepped on.
  • edited November 2016
    I heard the new move with hype_atom&SteveMartin "Thermophiles by the Dozen" is really good! Let me know if you want to go. I'll buy the popcorn ;)
  • @fac_stryii OMG THAT MOVIE SUCKED!!!! She could not act to save her life. And the ending... so predictable
  • Sounds cool! I'm down to watch this movie! Doesn't sound like the typical think I would watch, but I'm willing to try new things!
  • @mesodunya_pithicus RATS! I missed this post ugh I hope I'm not too late! I've been slacking on the friendships lately and my motivational therapist told me I should make more friends in order to boost my ego. Basically what I'm trying to say here is--can we have another movie night this week??
  • I would be very down to watch this movie. Maybe afterward we can watch the adventures of Yellowstone Jones with hype_isonFord?! I hear there's a really suspenseful scene where he's squirming away from a pebble as he goes down a hole in the ground from an ant hill.
  • Yes I really want to watch Moana and Lala Land. The soundtrack for Moana is amazing. And I really love the visuals in Lala Land.