Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Helicopter Mesos — Help or Harm?

2»

Comments

• As a meso who's trying to do the best they can, any advice? Sometimes I find it hard to draw the line between being involved and being suffocating. I like to give advice and warn my quads about the future based on certain actions, but somtimes thermos don't want to hear it (even if it's for their own good!) Any particularly good meso behaviour I can replicate?
  • Not to hate but my meso just assigned me to group with no people! Lame! Could of done a better job myself!
  • Even though the tables only have four sides, I think more the merrier! We should always include every thermopile we can.
  • Us mesos just want to make everyone's lives love-lier. We don't get in anyways way. I think...Please don't mes-o with us. We're just trying to matchmake....and remember we do get lonely too :(
  • I've never been so sure about having mesos along for the ride, they are there to moderate which I respect. But I think us thermos could totally find our true quads without them. I mean they don't always make the best calls anyway.
  • Every cell is different. We should all accept each other for who we are. I accept you!
  • I appreciate the effort that Mesos put into this. I like you therms, you are just trying to help us find our perfect quad.
  • Appreciate the love guys. These past dates have been quite stressful, not just for me but I know for other mesos too. Sometimes we feel like we have to 'helicopter' a bit to get everyone engaged. Just know that we always mean well!
  • Showing up late to this game, but my opinion is that desirable thermophiles will migrate to us Hypes. Not sure how everyone else is feeling but I don't need an extra Therm's opinion that doesn't even know my true laid back vibe!
  • I think Mesos are causing more trouble than harm...usually they're just lumping us together arbitrarily. They don't know anything about my cytoplasmic contents. Always judging me by my membrane
  • I believe in a laissez faire style of coupling up...much better just to see where the thermal vents take us then to force us to get together...locomotion isn't so easy for all of us cells
  • Have you thought about doing a meso-swap? It's dramatic and hard, but it can be a cell-changing move! Try it out sometime. I found my new quad through that.
  • what do you call an acid with an attitude?

A - mean - oh -acid