Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

9a The Big Date

@acido_dropasaurus @fac_facus @hype_leocanis @obli_indominus_rex
How did last night's date go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• Well, the date was just wonderful! Everyone was so interesting in their own way which made the date so exciting! I think I was able to be accommodating to all of my dates in the quad, but if not I would love to hear how I can be a better thermo to you !!
  • Hi nice to see you again @fac_facus! I absolutely enjoyed our date last night, it started off a little awkward, but as we had a couple sulphur drinks we loosened up and got much more comfortable.
  • Whoops, just read that I bounced a little quickly - I didn't even notice! For our next date, I'll make sure to be much more present. That is, if yall wanted to go on another one?
  • @hype_leocanis Of course we want to go on another one. I think we are were so impressed by your thermo wardrobe last night. Peasant thermophiles wish they could have looked as fly as you. I was dying when your cracked that joke about @acido_dropasaurus's grandmother's osmosis plasmids haha :D
  • Speaking of, @acido_dropasaurus are you feeling well? You and I went out on the mitocondrian town last night. You definitely outdrank me and had way too many chloroplast shots and AMFs. Do you remember bacteriophage dancing in that bar?
  • @obli_indominus_rex haha, with what @acido_dropasaurus said, he was just asking for it. And which bar? I think I've seen the bacteria you're talking about. Did he have that weird pili? And come with a bunch of people looking exactly like him?
  • Did you guys go to the oxygen bar?! Im still feeling the buzz! Me and @hype_leocanis were there for like 8 milliseconds, SO LONG
  • Im definitely not divided on if I want us thermos to get together again. We were like all one cell.
  • Such a dope night that I just woke up haha. Was hugging the porcelain thrown for awhile that night but other than that it was awesome
  • Thermophiles in love really worked well with us! great to meet you guys!