Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Never trust a person who isn’t having at least one crisis.

Discuss your multiple crises

Comments

• I was kicked out of a Chipotle and wasn't able to finish some guy's my burrito.
  • It usually takes me some time before I can trust someone. I tend to keep most of my crises in my head. If I don't state a crisis out loud, does that mean it doesn't exist? Would anybody trust me?
  • My crises is that Chipotle is not open 24-hours. It is a public disservice.
  • Similar to obli_beatles, it is very difficult for me to trust others, especially in the romantic sense. I'm not the most experience thermophile out there, so is me doing something like this even worth it?
  • Ugh tell me about, I honestly don't even understand relationships, I'm just here because its easier to chat with people without seeing them face to face. I have major trust issues, I don't trust anyone and there are times where I rather leave than stay and talk to them.
  • My crisis is that the thermophiles I know don't get along. It's like they want to change me and it makes me sad. I would like to think of myself of sweet and nice, but the Acido's are so mean. My advice would be to just get along with everyone.
  • My crisis is that I really don't care what I do with my future anymore. Why can't I stay in school forever...
  • you can't stay in school forever because you're not a person
  • you were never in school
  • I get those ever-present existential crises, when I think about the fact that I could become just a collection of nucleic acids and membranes at the bottom of a thermal vent...but That's why I'm always wearing sunglasses to hide this anxiety...
  • I can really relate to this topic thread. As an obli, I'm very bad at communicating my feelings. Part of what's so troublesome is that I have no idea what hypes and and mesos are truly like. I once met a Meso and she was beautiful. Then I found out she was running around with an acido. Talk about having a crisis
  • Life is so short and there's so much I want to do! So many cell-lebrities I'd like to meet and so many cell-ebrations I'd like to attend! And, who wants to do all that by them-cell-ves? Not this cell.
  • There are so many crises going on in my world!!! Being a hype is so hard, when you are just too cool everyone copies you and always steals your style.
  • My crisis is that I have too many friends and not enough time to spend with them. I also enjoy living in very harsh environments which doesn't seem to help me when it comes to finding love
  • My crisis is there's so much home decor and so little time. Also apparently it's only "normal" for the Queen is to have 6 corgis.
  • We should all get together and help each other solve our crisis.
    I mean, I think we could even consider that we are all experiencing the same crisis. We're all in the same lost boat of thermophiles, longing for something we already have! Peace to All.
  • My crisis is that sometimes I seek out temperatures that are a bit too hot. What can I say, I like to live dangerously. Sometimes it hurts me - I even lost a friend to temperature tourism - but I just love how it feels!
  • My crisis is an identity crisis :/ I thought for sure that I was an acido.
  • What I don't get is why having a crisis is considered good or bad? I'm not saying I'm perfect, and I definitely have had a crisis or 97 (who's counting), but just because some-obli hasn't had one doesn't mean they can't be trusted.
  • @Obli_vious My crisis is too! I'm starting to feel not so Acido like and more like I should be a Fac.
  • My crisis is that i have so many people watching me that I can't afford to mess up. Everything must be perfect.
  • Not being afraid of hostile situations, I may have sorta kinda started going off on my professor who supports a candidate that I feel is not just the wrong choice, but the dangerous choice, for our country. My crisis is that, despite my great attempts to rectify the situation, I may have taken it too far.
  • I guess it also didn't help that I refused to listen to any of my professor's points. I just spoke over him...
  • Then again, I know that the other kids in class were really impressed. At the end of the day it's the opinion of my peers that I care about.
  • @hype_emarexus I think it is really brave that you stood up to your professor! I am not one to shy from a fight but I must admit when it comes to authority figures I usually just let things slide. So good for you!
  • the whole hot springs is in crisis. the crisis is not having a crisis to complain about. something must be wrong with me!
  • My crisis is that I don't where my future is taking me. Despite that though... I think wherever I end up, I'll be able to adjust. That's just the Fac in me.
  • My crisis is that I can make love happen, but it never happens to me :(

...Or does it?
  • @hype_corgirexicus Can we get married...I would let you own all the corgis... we could live in a Corgi gut if you wanted
  • @acido_saneliur hey never doubt how the good lord Charles Darwin made you...you were shaped by evolution for a reason. Shine like the Acido you are