Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Alpha-acido

I realize a lot of you think you're all that, but let me set something straight. I am the superior acido here. I get the pick of the hottest thermophiles, and you guys get the leftovers. I mean let's be real, who deserves the best other than me since I am the best?

Comments

• Hey hey - let's lower the temperature. You think you're so hot but I'd rather be cool. And I'll bet any of you out there looking for something like me will agree. Heck I'll even let you hold my sunglasses.
  • Blah! you guys didn't know I'm the definition of acido power. I get along with anyone. Peeps just can't get enough of me. :wink:
  • I'm sorry but I had to come over here to keep the heat from rising too much. Oblis are great mediators. I think you are all special in your own unique way, no need to fight about it.
  • I agree with @obli_beatles. Let us just be calm and hold flagellums.
  • Excuse me, but who invited these lame oblis?? This is obviously an acidos only convo so GTFO.

Anyways, you guys seriously need to chill. Everyone knows that I am the GOAT. I'm THE hottest thermo in this pool--I can get whoever I want whenever I want just with a look. Cuz that's how stunning I am. I mean, have you guys seen my skin?! Flawless.