Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Any advice on how a meso like me could take more risks?

Being a meso I already know what happens before it already does, I mean I love being all knowing but that can get so boring! The last thermophile I dated said it didn't work out because I wasn't a risk taker, ugh forget that loser....but that FUC I mean FAC!!! has a point.

Comments

• @mesodunya_pithicus I know how you feel! Sometimes I feel exactly the same way, but then I also remember how much easier life is this way. The other thermophiles seem to get themselves into so many messes I'm happy to stay out if it all. Remember that being wise is better than being 'risky' - someone will value you for it!
  • Like we Oblis say "keep calm" why be impulsive and get into trouble. It is better to think before you act to prevent getting into risky situations. Don't listen to that FAC and just be yourself. I am positive there is a thermophile out there looking for someone just like you.
  • @obli_proton @mesodunya_pithicus Your time shall come little meso, do not worry, just keep calm! There is no need to make any situation get out of hand, just walk away and take a breather - even from dating!
  • I agree with my fellow oblis! Be yourself and don't let the opinion of one dumb FAC change the way you feel about yourself! You'll soon fine that thermophile that's right for you!
  • I find the best way is to go out with some friends and find a nice Petri dish. Just go out there and bust some moves on the agarose gel with your friends. It'll help you loosen up your pseudopods and your personality, and who knows, maybe some cell will like the way you ungulate.
  • Retweet: Don't let the opinion of one dumbFAC change the way you feel about yourself!
  • Get out of your thermo zone and do something different! As a hype I know what it is like to be out going and let me tell you the benefits definitely outweigh the anxieties of being alone.
  • Risks? Do you know how many of our people get hurt, lose everything they own and never recover because of risk? Not worth it at all as far as I'm concerned. Just sit by the fire(s) with a good book and wait for that feeling to blow over.
  • Just think about taking risks before you actually take them. You need to think through things because obli_carnvorous is right. Many people get hurt and endanger themselves or others while taking risks.
  • As a hype I have some solid advice on this. Don't be afraid to push boundaries and step out of your comfort zone. Go somewhere new and exciting, try something new. Don't let the mundane meso lifestyle consume you...
  • After reading all of this information, I can say I've improved. To what level or temperature you ask? Let's just say I'm thermally killing it.
  • @hype_splendoncus this is some hype advice a melo likes. By pushing boundaries do you mean venturing to new hot springs? Thanks hype.
  • @hype_sciencerox easy for you to say...it's so hard for me to even cell-ect my words to speak to other cells! How am I supposed to reach out of my comfort (temperature) zone??
  • @hype_splendonicus I could not agree more with your stance here. You see, we acidos also enjoy the art of risk-taking, it's part of our cellular makeup. My advice to all of you lame non-risk takers is to someway, somehow do something to get those endorphins flowing! For instance, you oblis could do something like simulated skydiving (aka not the real thing (cuz you're all babies) so you actually aren't risking your life).
  • I have that problem too. I'm not much of a risk taker. Maybe you should try thinking less? It helps sometimes.
  • sometimes I wish I was a stem cell so I could choose my own identity
  • all the acidos should get together and take a cell-fie