Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Cell-ing yourself

Take your best characteristics and values and make them stand out. As an Acido, I know that my quad will know exactly what they are replicating with if they are put with me. I urge everyone to make that choice to cell yourself so others can choose the real you.

Comments

• Snoozer. Good luck with that...
    It seems Facs & Acidos are oil & water.
    No cell-ing here. The real me? My love has many layers, like an onion.
  • Why do we need to cell ourcellves? Us Hypes don't waste time with that! Everyone already knows that we're the best of the best. Others migrate to us
  • I think I give pretty good advice most of the time... Oh, and I have a natural ear for music!
  • I think @acido_wazzy has a good point. I feel that yeah acidos might not be the easiest to get along with but at least we are straight up. The other thermophiles need to be more honest or at least share more.
  • Like a chameleon, my outside can turn whatever necessary. But don't let me adaptable nature fool you. My heart remains the same. A heart thats grown more tender with age and now perfectly marinated for love
  • As an Acido, I really don't need to cell myself. I already know that all the other thermophiles like me--I'm basically magnetic. Although, a little approval from others never hurt nobody...so maybe I tend to, on occasion, cell myself...but I mean, I really don't have to.
  • I may not have the confidence of an acido... but I'm really smart! I can help with science and stuff! I know a lot actually. At least, I think I do... My mom says I'm really smart. I can talk about stuff for hours. Literally anything! Unless that's not something other thermophiles would be into...
  • @acido_retroflexus Yeah, you don't need to cell yourself because you are great! Such a wonderful cell.
  • I am afraid of cell-ing myself. What if no one chooses to "cell" themselves back?! What is such a nervous Obli to do!! My best quality is my honesty and kindness, I hope that is what some of you other cells are searching for on a cellular level.
  • @acido_joee What if we can't find the words to say, and just end up intimidated by an acido's tenacious personality? I want to be honest always
  • @acido_retroflexus this confidence thing... how does one attain this?
  • @acido_retroflexus I also believe that, as an acido, I don't have to cell myself. Or, rather, I shouldn't have to. What makes me attractive will naturally attract the right cells. Sure, sometimes, I worry I'm not enough or I'm not doing enough. But, then I remember it's not about how receptive others are. You'll never bond with anyone if you're too focused on bonding with everyone, you know? Being spe-cell and standing out shouldn't make you insecure.
  • as a fac, I feel one in the same with all of you. Imma be me, and love will come. you know what they say -- love always comes when you least expect it. cell-ing yourself is just playing yourself. lets cell-ebrate what makes as different, but more importantly what makes us the same.
  • Do I even need to cell myself? I mean I'm timous. I don't have to cell myself. I see a pretty cell and I just start phagocytizing, I don't even ask. And before you get offended, this is just agar plate talk guys.
  • I love celling myself. Wanna watch me? I'll get watched. Look at me. Look at me. I think, if you're in a quad with me, you'll be as happy to be around me as I am to be around myself. ;) ;) - that means wink wink. Come on over. Stud.
  • Also, fac_biaolabiofiliac, If y0u were just like me, or any of ys, you'd just copy whatever we say. So here's your next post:

I love celling myself. Wanna watch me? I'll get watched. Look at me. Look at me. I think, if you're in a quad with me, you'll be as happy to be around me as I am to be around myself. ;) ;) - that means wink wink. Come on over. Stud.
  • @hype_bones agreed. Hypes are the coolest. Everyone wants to be a hype whether they admit it or not.
  • Although I am shy, I am very wise and can contribute a lot of good advice. I know I am more quiet than the average thermophile, especially the acidos...but I can act as a great role model.
  • @obli_wankenobi I totally get that an acido's personality can be intimidating but at least for me if I come off aggressive it is actually just intense enthusiasm and I think that might be the case for a lot acidos.
  • Honestly, I think it's best to be accommodating. The more you can help others, the more fulfilling your life will be.
  • I think us facs work well with any thermophile as long as we stay civil. No problems if we all attmept to get along as the liitle microbials we are.
  • I think as a hype most people think we are super self centered but I swear we are not! We just can't help it when people notice us.
  • As an Obli, I like to think of myself as very kind and warm. I love to pair with other Oblis, but I'm open to anything.
  • As a Hype I think my best features are my huge membrane proteins...I could transport anything in and out of the cell, so I'll be such a good Mr. Cell to some Ms. Cell someday
  • @hype_orion I totally get that. LIke it's hard being so good looking...we were just born this way. But we gotta work it!
  • @obli_cytoplasmicphyla I think that we could be a good match. I've been looking for someone like you for a while. What else do you look for in a cell?
  • As I hype I think my best feature is my huge memBRAIN. Like being smart is just such a good characteristic.
  • I may be shy, but that just means that I like to listen than talk, so you'll never feel like no one is focusing on you. I am also very receptive of others emotions, so I can give some amazing advice and deescalate any situation.
  • As a meso, I don't really cell myself, but I do cell others (if you know what I mean)....
  • edited November 2016
    As a meso, my best qualities are ones that I cannot frequently share because I am so nervous of what others may think of me. I am spiritually connected to many different thermo auras and can read what other people are thinking through their colors.