Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Would Oblis and Acidos clash?

I keep having visions about relationships between Oblis and Acidos not working out. Would oblis get taken advantage of by acidos because of their sensitive nature, or do you think thhe acido will become too dependent on the approval of oblis? Let me know what you guys think!

Comments

• acidos rely on other thermophiles' feedback in order to feel secure, so I can see that even acidos are a little bit sensitive too. I feel like these overlapping traits would be an unifying factor between obli and acido.
  • I agree, these oblis and acido will probably end up getting along. I believe the oblis wont feel like they are getting taken advantage of, even if it looks that way. They are just so conforming and nice.
  • @mesodunya_pithicus Even though us Acidos may get too dependent on their approval, we won't show it. It's there though. Shhhhh. Obli's should be fine.
  • You can never know if you'll be a good match until you try it out! If you don't feel the connection, then it wasn't meant to be.
  • In my experience, I have not yet gotten along completely well with an Acido. I feel some Oblis might have trouble with such a bold personality and just end up intimidated by an Acido
  • I feel like us acidos get a lot of misplaced/ displaced hate :/ And cause we stand out, we're easy targets. Maybe we are too sensitive sometimes but some other cells are hypercritical #justsaying
  • I think acidos and oblis would get along just fine. Opposites attract!
  • @acido_helliskellitus We obli are not hateful at all, I like to think of myself as a sort of hippie thermophile. You don't have to worry about criticism from an obli, we constantly criticize ourselves.