Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Thermophile Halloween!

Hi peeps!! I'm curious about everyone's halloween! How did everyone spend their Thermophile holidays??

Comments

• I had the joyful experience of hanging out in a real witch's cauldron all night! Best Halloween ever.
  • It was unreal. I went to the most insane temperature zones and got rowdy with my thermo friends. Can't wait for next year :p
  • I also hung out in a witch cauldron! It was the best experience of my thermo life. The pH was crazy
  • I ditched school because hypes are way too cool for school. Also got lots of candy. Win Win.
  • I went trick or treating, and there was so much joy! But then I felt guilty for having so much candy, so I went and gave each piece of candy back to the person who gave it to me. All Love.
  • I couldn't get a costume or plans together in time so I stayed home... A couple friends came over to my hot spring though, and we had a pretty fun time hanging out! We made some spooky designs with the algae and gave out candy when other cells came by.
  • Halloween usually isn't my kind of holiday to go out, but I did enjoy a nice scary movie marathon with other Thermophiles. We were all spooked and it was intense at parts, but we all got through it and had a good time.
  • Not being able to see any faces because o the masks is dangerous in my book. That's just a recipe for catastrophe. I spent my night in the garage getting the lights and wreaths ready for a magnificent that is all about happiness and no surprises.
  • Some Hype tried to scare me while I was hanging out with my Obli friends, but he didn't scare me. They are just thermophiles with a mask on, nothing to be afraid of.
  • Halloween was so much fun. Loved hearing all the other thermophiles' stories and traveling around the neighborhood.
  • Halloween is a time of celebration that I absolutely love, but there's always those that take it to a whole other level - that is what keeps me from partaking in these celebrations. Instead, I just handed out candy, and observed costumes through my window as they passed. It was great! Low-key but nonetheless great!
  • Halloween is my favorite holiday! I enjoyed spending time with other acidos of course. It was a blast!
  • Halloween was outta this hot spring. Made some friends with some new thermos and had a blast. Is it just me or was everyone dressed as hypeley Quinn?
  • Halloween was soooo fun!! I went as my idol Amelia Cellhart. Well, sexy Amelia Cellhart at least
  • I had a stressful Halloween; I had to work all night at the vet clinic. Someone came in with a dangerously ill cryptosporidium oocyst, and we worked really hard to keep it alive. I'm happy to say the little fella pulled through, though, and we were able to return xem to xyr owner the following morning. Soon xe will be ready to find xyr first host! :)
  • I dressed up as an obli for halloween. Nothing is scarier than those sad sorry excuses for thermophiles am I right?
  • I went out and partied with some super a-sexy babes. They went as a-sexy E.coli and I of course went as an immunization shot (the needle helps imply the size of my flagellum).
  • @hype_splendonicus I totally dressed up one night as hypeley Quinn... guilty!!
  • I went as a mini-ecosystem. Something for everyone.
  • @Obli_travelersapien that is such a great costume idea! That's so cute.
  • I had a great Halloween! As a psychic, every halloween I go to the local fair and tell people their fortunes. I played into it quite a bit with a very gypsy-esque costume. Telling peoples fortunes can sometimes be tiring but on Halloween its lots of fun!
  • I had an awesome Halloween too! I stayed home and occasionally passed out candy to the little thermophiles that rang my doorbell. I wore a witch hat so I was kind of festive!
  • I love Halloween!!! I was an invisi-phile this year. I sat next to some hypes and acidos, and listened to their conversations. Best part, they didn't even know I was there! Fun time haha!
  • Thanks to everyone for sharing!! I myself was Obli Wan Kenobi. May the force be with you!
  • @Obli_travelersapien Obli Wan Kenobi is my favorite Cellywood star! For Halloween I was a mesopotamian cell-god!
  • I wasn't sure what to dress up as Halloween. I'm afraid of cultural appropriation so I couldn't dress up as Elsa, because not only would I offend Norwegians, I'd be impersonating a human being. I can't appropriate humans. So I thought about dressing up as puppies because they're sensitive. But that would be species appropriation. Gah, so stress! much agony. very hard...sorry I think I just appropriate doge.