Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

More than one Acido per Quad?

My light might dull if I am around other cell-ebrities. Do I want to share my spotlight?

Comments

• No way! Quads are meant to be for the 4 genders only. A quad with 2 acidos would be crazy! And can you imagine if a quad had 2 hypes... I wouldn't want another me in there. But maybe 2 quads could meet each other and hang out if you really want some other company.
  • Got to agree with @hype_leocanis Things would get real messy if there was 2 acidos or 2 hypes or 2 whatever in a group. The balance would be all messed up and lead to disaster.
  • Idk guys, I think I'd have to agree with @acido_wazzy here, we acidos really do shine on our own. I guess you could say I am one I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T acido if you know what I mean, man ;)
  • You may shine on your own @acido_retroflexus but us mesos are here to help find your match. We have all the thermal insights.
  • Let's be real the best quad would just be four acidos. We are the best, hands down!
  • I feel like other cells might be intimidated by my awesomeness, so it may help to have another acido around. And I'm just saying, do we really need an obli?
  • hi, obli here. You are right. You don't need an obli because you acidos love yourselves too much. Perhaps having a four acido quad would be best because other genders, like oblis, prefer humility and peace. And you know what they say, "your ego is your enemigo".
  • I don't think more than one acido in a quad is a good idea. Would butt heads all the time.
  • I think acidos are a lot to handle. Since I am an obli, I am more shy and the acidos are the complete opposite. More than one I just don't know if I could handle...
  • Hey I'm totally down to talk to anyone!
  • Yeah it would be hard for me to handle being in a quad with 2 acids just imagine being in a quad with 3 acidos. Their personalities and mines are not that good of a combination. I don't want to judge because I like to be neutral and think of both the cons and the pros, but I think it would be a handful especially if they are counting on me to keep things under control.
  • I don't know many acidos tbh, (Hell I don't know many thermophiles, no matter what gender...) but the acidos I know seem to have diva-like thermonalities. I'm not a super multi-acido supporter. Like @obli_cytoplasmicphyla mentioned, I just don't know if I could handle...

But again, I don't have much experience with any thermo-interaction. Maybe divas need some great listeners like us oblis?
  • Let me tell you guys something. I am a very considerate person and I get along with EVERYONE! That being said, my quadruple was with three acidos and myself and it was something else. They were all fighting and bouncing off the walls and they would randomly get aggressive with me! In the most surprising turn of events, they all bonded and kicked me out!

As tough as an experience as that was, I think it's important to know how to work with people and I enjoy a challenge!
  • @hype_orion hey! I like your style. I agree that us Hypes can be chill and verbalize with any therms. We're not concerned about the ratio, am I right or am I right?
  • It must be exhausting to always feel the need to compete with other acidos. If you're so comfortable and confident with yourself, why would someone else similar to you be a threat? I don't know, this gender posturing is sounding a little old school for my taste.
  • @Obli_Cephalopoda I agree, why should it matter if theres another around? I think we should all simply worry about ourselves. I mean, thats what I do anyways and its gotten me pretty far and wide if you ask me.
  • One more acido in a quad sounds like a disaster waiting to happen! Trust me, I've seen it happen many times before!
  • @meso_potamia123 here is a joke because you need to lighten up. two blood cells met and fell in love... but it was all in vein :( If you did not have enough acidos per quad your life would be so boring!
  • @meso_potamia123 here is another joke just so you get a laugh in! Q: What do you call a cab which provides drug therapy? A: Chemotaxis

• @meso_potamia123 the more acidos the better! we run the world together!
  • @acido_wazzy you are very funny, must be because you have acidio blood in you...
  • I feel like all acidos want to be the alpha male and will destroy each other until there is a winner.
  • @acido_wazzy i can share my spotlight with you?