Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Cell-ing yourself

2»

Comments

• Cell-ing yourself is a great tactic! After all first impressions are very important and a meso like myself knows that with just one kind gesture or look a symbiotic relationship can occur and spark somtehing wonderful in our ephemeral lives.
  • @hype_sciencerox seems like you are a little full of yourself. could you be a little more humble? not all Hypes appreciate the self love. I would say that I am a little more modest if anyone is rather mesmerized by that!
  • I don't believe in cell-ing oneself. This is not a business for products or inanimate objects. Love is about human beings-er-thermophiles. The point is we are living things so we have feelings. Love should be about connecting our souls and if fate has meant us to be true soulmates, we would naturally gravitate to each other via the great cosmic forces and we got to trust that destiny (and our great mesos of course).
  • @hype_bones if we replicated our DNA wouldn't line up during metaphase because we have nothing in common.
  • As an acido, i can confidently say that I am very proud of the straightforwardness of my fellow acidos. we are rough around the edges, but we tell it how it is. who doesnt like the truth?