Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Who do you blend with the best?

I always thought I blended well with everyone equally. However, my quadruple had three acidos and they didn't seem to like me very much and I began to rethink how well I worked with others.

Comments

• You guys need more backbone. (I know I'm not really supposed to be here but see, I do what I want all the time). But can you go get me that coffee you promised me? You owe me one.
  • I feel the same way @fac_krispyking. I mean, I thought my group worked well for the same reason. I just get along with everybody. I enjoyed meeting my quadruple, but I mean at the same time I gotta rethink how well I worked with others too. Our acido tended to want to do whatever it wanted, like the one above!
  • I think I blend very well with @fac_abducensZ seems like a fun little thermophile. I think we see eye to eye even when our viewpoints differ and it results in some pretty healthy debate.
  • But on second thought @"fac_krispyking " has probably the best name I've seen on this whole dating site. The name itself makes me hungry and I think we could go get some food together sometime if you are interested