Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you a storytelling chef eager to cook up a tale?
Register for the site and read "How to Play."

We're eager to read your storecipes!

We're Done.

Main Ingredients:
co-worker
loner
coconut milk
lentils
motorcycle

Spice Pack:
1/3 cup of loathing
1/2 dash of elation

There's this girl. A friend, better yet, a co-worker. She doesn't seem to hang out with anyone, but seems kinda cool. She has this motorcycle, a Harley. She's all tatted up, just looks like a total badass. The truth is I figured people were intimidated until I actually hung out with her. At first I thought our relationship was sweet, like coconut milk, but boy was I wrong. It was fun, full of life with half a dash of elation. One day she invited me for dinner and after all her raving of her famous lentils I was excited. Everything was going well until I ate the actual lentils. They were hard and gross. She admitted she didn't soak the lentils... WHO DOESN'T SOAK THEIR LENTILS?! I told her to try again and we could do this another day. The following week I was ready to re-try them. They were great! When suddenly I didn't feel so good. I don't want to get too explicit, but she over soaked them, and what happens when you over soak them.. you could potentially poison them. Forget the elation, I have a third of a cup of loathing toward her cooking. I was furious, I was done. We were done.

Comments

• lol lentils
  • ¡Lentejas! Deliciosas...con guiso o en sopa.. siempre ricas.
  • Hay una chica. Una amiga, mejor aún, una compañera de trabajo. Ella no parece pasar el rato con nadie, pero parece un poco genial. Ella tiene esta motocicleta, una Harley. Ella está toda tatuada, sólo parece una persona chevre. La verdad es que me imaginé que la gente estaba intimidada hasta que estuve con ella. Al principio pensé que nuestra relación era dulce, como la leche de coco, pero yo estaba equivocada. Fue divertido, lleno de vida con un poco de alegría. Un día me invitó a cenar y después de todo lo que decía de sus famosas lentejas, yo estaba emocionado. Todo iba bien hasta que comí las lentejas. Estaban duras y asquerosas. Ella admitió que no remojo las lentejas ... ¿QUIÉN NO REMOJA SU LENTEJAS ?! Le dije que lo intentara de nuevo y que podríamos hacer esto otro día. La semana siguiente estaba listo para volver a probarlos. ¡Eran geniales! Cuando de repente no me sentí tan bien. No quiero ser demasiado explícita, pero ella los empapó, y lo que sucede cuando los empapa.. podrías envenenarlos. Olvidar la euforia, tengo un tercio de una taza de odio hacia su cocina. Estaba furioso. Ya termine. Ya habíamos terminado.