Apologies. I’ve neglected to update this site with the latest projects. Probably my Twitter Feed offers the best way to keep tabs.
- ACLS Collaborative Research Fellowship: Jeremy Douglass, Jessica Pressman, and I have been awarded a fellowship to develop resources so others can apply our collaborative reading techniques to works of digital literature that interest them.
- CLOSE READING ELECTRONIC LITERATURE, A CASE STUDY: William Poundstone’s “Project for the Tachistoscope: [Bottomless Pit]: another collaborative reading of a digital object, this time with Jeremy Douglass and Jessica Pressman. Progressing nicely through the copy.
- The Ballad of Workstudy Seth was published in SpringGun Press.
- 10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); : GOTO 10: a Critical Code Studies book written collaboratively by 10 authors on 1 line of code. Writing complete, now in pre-publication stage.
- Netprov: Networked Online Literature: Rob Wittig and I have been collaborating on an article about netprov and various performances including his amazing Grace, Wit, & Charm and The LA Flood Project. Our latest experiment was entitled Last 5 Days of Sight and Sound.
- Critical Code Studies Working Group 12: the second Working Group extended the work of the first. Sponsored by the HaCCS Lab, the main threads will appear in ebr.
- Presentations at ELO 2012 conference, which will also feature the LA Flood Project.
- Article with Rob Wittig detailing more of the fundamentals of netprov.