Fall 2013, I was in Germany working on a collaborative research fellowship from the ACLS with my colleagues and co-authors, Jeremy Douglass and Jessica Pressman. Here’s a rundown of recent creative and critical projects.
- Tempspence & SpeidiShow. Two projects tied to Reality TV celeb, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag.
- Living Will. Published in SpringGun French and translated to French for bleuOrange
- Mrs. Wobbles & the Tangerine House: The Mysterious Floor, an interactive narrative I’ve been writing with my children.
Also, I’ve published a few essays on critical code studies and locative narrative.
- “Reading exquisite_code: Critical Code Studies of Literature” in N. Katherine Hayles and Jessica Pressman’s Comparative Textual Media
- “Mobilizing Cities: Alternative Storytelling” in Jason Farman’s The Mobile Story
- Code as Ritualized Poetry: The Tactics of the Transborder Immigrant Tool in DHQ