Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Finding the Emotional Support to Replicate

2»

Comments

• edited November 2016
    I have always wanted a twin... so if I replicated I would finally have someone to confide in and tell all of the things I am uncomfortable sharing with most people to! I can tend to hide my feelings about a lot of things, but if I had another one of me, it would be really beneficial to find comfort in the no judgement zone that would be creates between the two of us! I cant wait to replicate!
  • I'm excited to replicate too. I know that my replicate will be a great person to talk to for a bit but also suffocating. Being able to see the future does kind of take some of the fun and surprise out of replication, but knowing it will be okay still hypes me up!
  • @fac_abducensZ That is exactly true. Everyone is different and they guidance to allow them to understand themselves. If anyone feel like they need some guidance, just holla.
  • @fac_abducensZ I completely agree. Replication is a big step in every thermophiles life, and you shouldn't be ashamed if you want to try it earlier or later!

@hype_Taquaticus Thanks for the picture - Good luck on asking your quad to try! But couldn't they see it on this site anyway?
  • Replication isn't something to be afraid of. It is something to be excited for! The more the merrier
  • I think replication would be cool, imagine seeing another me!
  • Replicating is part of the joy of being a thermophile, it truly is no biggie! I get it though, it can be a hard thing to process, at least you have this forum (those nice replies) to support you, right?
  • I see so many thermophiles here with a lot of experience with replicating, but I have not replicated yet. I'm a little shy to admit it. I have been waiting to replicate once I'm ready, I don't think it is something that should be rushed into. But nevertheless, I'm excited for when the moment will come.
  • @obli_beatles Don't rush into it if you don't want to! Everyone is different and has their own path in life. I definitely respect your approach to it and I think it will just make your replication that much more special for you. Best wishes!
  • This is all so fascinating! You all are so informed about this! Learn something new everyday!
  • I feel like I'm not ready to replicate...something about the idea of me splitting up is so uncomfortable! But like all you other cells are saying, maybe I need to take my time..
  • edited November 2016
    Hello, I use to identify as @SulfurGirl but just regenerated into @Obli_SulfurG, feeling kind of weird, but i hear that dissipates after a while, I'm glad to know that replication isn't too painful and that it might not always happen, although I would like it too, gues I need to get hotter!!
  • This whole feed is taking too long to read, I could be doing something productive like replicating right now. I could even be going on an adventure with someone. But I think the solution here is just what fac_abducensZ said, you have to be able to take something good out of it