Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Burn it Up!

IMHO, the only way to get past the lorn-ness of non-love is to burn up your life! And I mean this in a positive way! Acidify your actions. Dissolve away any relationship past that's painful! Burn corrupted bridges!! Move on to great things, leaving a fizzling mess behind you!

Comments

• It sounds as though have been to many places. As I grow new appendages and expand my range of movement I feel not only the capability to move about what some are calling the thermo-zone but also the desire to do so. But all is not bliss. I took my first great leap and collided with a quad in a way that was surprising and made me see the red warmth. But their disdain and retreat sank me into the cold blue. As I grow I wonder is thee a quad who can show me the world and aid me in navigating the complexities of it's very navigation. I tingle for this guide.
  • Well, I can only survive when burning it up! Although I long for cooler and calmer companions, I tend to ruin it by being just too darn hot! I can't help it, it's who I am. I hope to find the right temperament and temperature in a quad, and you better get ready for some muy caliente if you want to connect with me!
  • As a meso, I am struggling with the fact that no one thermally pairs with me, rather I thermally pair others. Can't a meso have some thermal companions too?
  • As a fac, I've always enjoyed burning it up from time to time! I've found so much solace in meeting different people and sometimes these acidify your life. Many times when I've been stressed I go to a acid spa and cleanse all my problems away.

Has anyone else done anything similar? Or am I just a crazy fac?
  • I have done so much for the world. I am a prime role model for any other cell, I showed it is possible to attain the perfect cell radius, and the knowledge contained in my genome is worth AT LEAST 1000 years worth of evolution. I think its time I start asking what other cells can do for me, you know?
  • I think the heat has gotten to some of my fellow acidos.... Anyway, while I'm usually one for being the coolest cell in the room, the desire to huddle up for warmth still gets me from time to time. Like, being ice-cold makes me feel stable and read to get those splines shivering. But, sometimes I don't want to make other cells shiver. I want to make 'em burn.
  • I know I am naturally shy and all....but I think some of the acidos in this forum are getting out of control. I think we should all serve as good role models for other cells. We are all so great and have perfect radii.
  • I think this is a good thing that can be done, however, as a Fac, I feel that we can adjust to most situations. Even if things aren't working out, there's always some room to accept things for how they are, we're just accommodating; that's what makes us Facs. Sometimes maybe burning away our past may not be necessary!
  • I loved the idea and I enjoy being the center of attention while lit!
  • As an obli, I think everything will work out the way it is supposed to. Burning pasts seems a little violent and unnecessary to me. What do you Oblis think?
  • I've seen burning up work in some situations and go horribly wrong in others - its all about finding the appropriate balance. Acid shots and drink can be a great date warm up, however really burning up can cause a lot of problems and often end dates. (I've seen this mostly with acidos...just saying)