Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

As You, the Netprov Player, Share Yr Experience of the Netprov this week! (Write Sun Nov 6 or later)

2»

Comments

• Additionally, on top of everything else that we had to maintain in this class, and all of our other classes as a university student, posting multiple times a day was tedious and annoying, to be frank.
  • It was an interesting assignment, and pushed us to be creative and interactive. I was a little confused with the assignment at times, but it was fun to write in a different way and different voice!
  • I was a bit late to the party, but really started to love this experience. Obli was my gender, assigned randomly. But as I played along, I realized this might be me in real life. And by real life, I mean real life as a person lol (It's interesting to have two "real lives" in this assignment, as if one is not overwhelming enough haha). I love to observe people, listen to people, and have deep conversations with a small group. And this is what oblis do. I could really see how some of the people i know in real life could fall into the categories of fac and acido, too. If I ever was assigned as an acido, I would be the most obli acido ever :D I guess this is a role playing experience, but ultimately we just play ourselves without knowing it
  • This was actually a pretty cool assignment. i liked the persona I had to put on plus puns are my specialty so it was honestly fun trying to be witty and clever with thermophiles. I will say that the gender basis of the assignment was insightful and relatable. I think its an extremely relevant subject to talk about and I was honestly surprised that we addressed it in a writing class.
  • As usual I'm slow in replying. I'm having fun, but am still a little confused about how to reply to people or be my character...I had to go Google the microbe that I'm playing so I knew how to play my part. My playing has been limited due to my teaching schedule, however when I am in, I find it a lot of fun and I've read a lot of posts and find them fascinating, interesting and wishing I was that clever!!