Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

the great wind

a great wind is coming, in which all genders will unite under a single flag. the pools of thought will be realized. follow me now or suffer in loneliness!

Comments

• i'm there! how do we follow you?
  • Hmmm, Why dont you explain what you believe is so special about uniting under 1 flag. Is there a problem with how the world is today?
  • Separate but Equal never proved so equal for those humans
  • Jason, the first move is to increase in numbers. We need to invite everyone to join us, in the Hypes only thread. Those who don't follow will suffer the consequences later.

Meso, uniting under a single flag, language, consciousness, sex will bring us closer to God, as it is in heaven it is here. Proselytize!

All day, I never claimed nor want equality. Hype is still king. We are still king!
  • I don't understand the need to unite under one flag. Diversity is what helps make us us, for better or worse. I don't see why we have to necessarily be "ruled."
  • I agree, diversity is better than being ruled by someone and conforming to their beliefs. Why can't we be who we want to be? Hey, and sometimes loneliness does not mean you have to suffer, sometimes being alone for a while is a good thing. There are times in which you have to stay away for a while, have time for yourself in order to keep your sanity.
  • @xerxes From some of your other posts, I just assumed you were a person with strong opinions, but it actually sounds like you're trying to start a cult. :# This kind of thinking is dangerous. Having some hype pride is healthy, but trying to overpower the other genders is downright crazy!
  • I don't follow, I am followed. Survival of the fittest bruh. Look it up #getrektson
  • @hype_solium Strong opinions make strong cells and strong belief. We can be who we want to be, and we need only rule ourselves. As for the others ...
  • @hype_solium Crazy because possible?
  • All, do not let fear of unity prevent you from unifying. Join with me now and learn the pleasures of God.
  • OH NO! The great wind?? That sounds super scary. We should all come together and prepare for this awful wind.
  • From one Hype to another, I feel your hype pride, but you're definitely going a little over board here. Imagine if every quadruple were only hypes, it just wouldn't be right. You need some other genders in there to mix things up a bit. These culty vibes you're sending out are def off putting.
  • Unite Unite! Let us all share in this moment in history.