Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Most likely to...

We can't all be the best, can we? Dig into your philosophical tool box, look deep in your bacterial soul and tell me - what are you most likely to be? Me? Most likely to hit a winning streak and run the periodic table at the next genomic gathering. Who you? What you gonna do?

Comments

• I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but as of now, I want to be a fortune cookie writer. I think my wisdom would bring happiness to the end of any thermo-take out meal.
  • I am going to rule this pool. But I can't do it alone. I need joiners. Will you join with me in victory!
  • i am with you xerxes. You responded to me - and that makes you worthy of my company!!
  • I feel like I'll be most likely to drop my new fire mixtape down at the Hot Springs, if anyone is interested in checking it out. It's called "Luv & Exocytosis."
  • I see myself as a priest or something, guiding these newly spliced bacteria to finding their way in life, ultimately to the point they can splice themselves.
  • I see myself as the next best lawyer. I will do my best to win any argument a thermo may throw at me
  • I can see myself becoming old and wise, sitting on the porch drinking a margarita. Since I like to think through stuff I probably would live a long time since I won't take any risks to kill myself.
  • I am an up and coming musician. Some of my stuff is really starting to take off and I am really stoked about it. I'm praying to one day sell out a show at Facarnegie Hall.
  • @hype_splendonicus I love going to concerts! Let me know where your next one will be, I love supporting up and coming artists. Music is the great unifier of all thermophiles, in my opinion.
  • That's amazing I love music. I never really go to concerts but I am trying to open up to new things so definitely keep us posted on any gigs or anything. All therms are here to support you and good luck!
  • @obli_beatles What an extraordinary career choice! I envy you. When I was much younger, like 3ms ago, I didn't know better and chose to be a stay-home thinker. Or is it called home maker now? In reality I don't really make homes, I just make thoughts lol. I wish I were you. I wish I could be a fortune cookie writer.
  • I'm most likely to settle, unfortunately. I am not too keen on my thermo-cofindence. Things get too heated for me and I just freak out! I like to relax where I know I am comfortable. To each his own!
  • Lolz @Obli_travelersapien I'm like the same, but different...I too wish to settle, but I 100% do not plan on losing my groove B) I'm gonna be one confident acido-wifey!! and a wifey who loves to parrrrrtay! I just can't wait to share my awesomeness with a special someone
  • Personally, I think I would be most likely to the star of my own show. whether that is being prominent in the arts or front and center of a social event, I plan on following my dreams and not letting any therm float in my way!
  • @Obli_travelersapien Much respect for your thermo-vibes. In our world we need to have all different types of therms so I am glad that you are true to yourself. Don't try to be a therm that you are not!
  • I think my fellow facs can attest to the fact that I could win most likely to succeed because it's too easy to escape from reality for a little bit as you determine who is who in a large group and what they desire.
  • I'm most likely to be a philosopher. I love sitting on rocks and staring at hot springs and contemplate the meaning of life. If I could, I'd probably grow a long Greek beard along with it.