Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

3b The Big Date

@acido_doritexbreth @fac_abducensZ @hype_bones @obli_christianexus
How did last night's date go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• @acido_doritexbreth @fac_abducensZ @obli_christianexus @hype_bones You guys all enjoyed the hot springs together for Friday night's big date. Everyone seemed to be having fun and a good time overall. @acido_doritexbreth spent a lot of time talking about themselves and got fairly annoyed when @hype_bones wasn't paying attention. The conflict made @obli_christianexus a little bit uncomfortable but @fac_abducensZ brought the conversation back to good terms. Any other thoughts to share? How did you enjoy the quad dynamic overall?
  • I thought that our quad dynamic overall worked well... but I gotta emphasize that I feel that way not JUST because @acido_doritexbreth said that any quad was the best as long as they were involved in it. But I really feel that we clicked! @obli_christianexus gives such thoughtful ideas and @hype_bones is definitely one of the coolest thermophiles I've ever met. I'm really not sure who I like the most, I think it's a three way tie. Guys I really just feel so good about the dynamic. I mean yeah @obli_christianexus didn't actually say very much and @acido_doritexbreth and @hype_bones kind of disagreed on a lot but that's really what makes a good dynamic! The ability to see each other's perspective and learn from it, right?
  • Yeah, I guess you could say that. I think our quad dynamic could be a little more exciting if we were ALL open to more ideas for dates. I have so many fun adventures that I could take us on. I guess I would say that i'm willing to give a duplicate chance if everyone else opens up more. What do you say @acido_doritexbreth @fac_abducensZ @obli_christianexus? If not, well then we might need to diffuse this quadruple and enhance it by adding another Hype to the mixture!
  • I am not against that, @hype_bones! We should try it. I think that we could make it work, there's no need to diffuse this quadruple! I think we should do whatever we all find best. We can all agree on something.