Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

6c warm-up date

@hype_Taquaticus @Fac_kellingo @Obli_Tofuarugulus @Obli_travelersapien
How did last night's date go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Sorry, I didn't log on yesterday because I got too absorbed in reading - was there some sort of romantic rendezvous?
  • Hi Obli_Tofuarugulus! (Great name!) Just pretend you went on a date with all four of you and tell us what happened!
  • Hey all! I am so glad that we all got a change to mingle last night! I really love getting to know you all! I apoligize that I didn't talk to much, my Obli self can tend to be quite shy at time, especially around people I am attracted to! *wink wink* I think that you were all suer great people with good conversation, and I would love keep building this quadruple! <3
  • I couldn't agree more! What a wonderful time. I loved hearing what everyone had to say about homecoming week!
  • I was expecting the worst, but I think last night's date actually went well! @Obli_travelersapien found this great hole-in-the-wall (literally a hole in the wall) for us to wine and dine in. I got there a little late because of a late night at the lab, but luckily everyone was still at the bar and they were really cool about it. @Fac_kellingo ordered me an expensive drink that a yeast bartender made right in front of us.

What cultured cells! I can't wait for our next date.
  • Yeah, I second @hype_Taquaticus's praise of the food @Obli_travelersapien chose for us - it was really pleasant to go to try fusion cuisine from different regions of Yellowstone - I'd heard for a long time about the excellence of the desserts from the Chocolate Pots, but it was even better than I had expected. What did you all think of the play we saw at the Amphitheater Springs afterwards? I thought it addressed the moral issues of replication very well, although it may have hit a little too close to home, haha. I'm sorry I had to leave at that point, so I couldn't hear what you all thought!
  • I am so glad you guys enjoyed the food! I know lots of little places so feel free to hit my cell (wall) whenever! @Obli_Tofuarugulus I thought the play was marvelous! Any chance I have to get out of my own cell plasma and live like others, I really enjoy! Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Glad you enjoyed your drink @hype_Taquaticus ! The play was one of my favorites. I'm mostly just thrilled that I got to watch it in everyone's company. Please, let me know if you would like me to get tickets to the sequel for everyone!