Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

5c The Big Date

@acido_wcbshanaha @acido_whamales @hype_splendonicus @Hype_toranophila
How did last night's BIG DATE go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• I thought the date last night was amazing. It is such an interesting dynamic being with 2 acidos and 2 hypes because we really feed off of each other's vibes.
  • @Hype_toranophila I agree, it was such a fun group of thermos. No one was afraid to have a good time, which is hard to say for some other types of thermos.
  • This time we thought we would go for a more date type atmosphere and we all went out to a nice restaurant. But with this crew, it could never just be a normal time. Right when we got there Hype_toranophila and I started ordering sulphur and acid drinks left and right haha. After a couple rounds of that we split from the restaurant and wound up at a pretty crazy club. And although us hypes definitely initiated the partying, these acidos never quit haha.
  • After, some time at the night club, we lost Acido_wcbshanaha for a while. We looked all over for this thermo and eventually found AW outside the club fighting with two other acidos. He ended up getting hit right on a calcium ion transporter. Messed it up pretty bad. AWs calcium levels were messed up all night from it. Luckily we broke it up before it got worse. Could have been bad but the rest of us rolled in and took care of it haha
  • @Hype_splendoncius remember when we did a race to see who could finish 5 sulphur drinks back to back and you were in the lead and then spilt the last one all over the place? I still can't stop laughing about that!
  • The end of the night was pretty spectacular, not the whole Acido_wchshanaha getting hit, but when we all were together at the end helping AW. We're a pretty crazy bunch of thermophiles, but it was extremely amazing to see us all come together to help out a member of the quad.