Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

3a The Big Date

@acido_hydroxylie @fac_amoebius @obli_coronus @hype_all_day
How did last night's BIG DATE go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• @acido_hydroxylie @fac_amoebius @obli_coronus @hype_all_day You guys all enjoyed the hot springs together for Friday night's big date. Everyone seemed to be having fun and a good time overall. @acido_hydroxylie spent a lot of time talking about themselves and got fairly annoyed when @hype_all_day wasn't paying attention. The conflict made @obli_coronus a little bit uncomfortable but @fac_amoebius brought the conversation back to good terms. Any other thoughts to share? How did you enjoy the quad dynamic overall?
  • Overall I think the date could have gone better. It was hard for me to see if this was the perfect quadruple especially because I dindt get to know the other thermophiles in the quad. I feel as if they were all too shy since non wanted to speak out and conversate with me. I know I'm a shape shifter and can be seen as tool sometimes but is being a fac that bad that nobody will talk to me? :'(
  • The date? What date? Did I even go to the date? Was someone trying to pretend to be me and impersonate me? How dare they! I'm so sorry I didn't show up to the date. I lost my way and I think I went to the wrong hot spring. No one was there so I went home. Or perchance I came too early. Who knows? Again I apologize for my lack of presence and the inconvenience it ensued.
  • Of course @acido_hydroxylie talked about itself the entire time. I'm obviously just as cool and had plenty to share, which is why I didn't feel like paying attention after hearing about how thick his membrane is for the third time. We get it dude! You've got a lot of selective permeability, but that's gonna hurt your game in the long run.
  • Hmm...speaking of dreams. What constitutes dreaminess? Now that I really think about it. Dreams are messages from our subconscious about the deepness in our hearts and soul. But according to the more objective dictionary, dreaminess is about the state of dreams. So indeed, was my date dreamy? Is getting lost dreamlike? I had dreams about getting lost...so perhaps my date was indeed quite dreamy depending on the perspective one chooses to look through.