Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

X1 The Big Date

@acido_melioristicus @acido_quiloniusA @acido_reflux @"fac_krispyking "
How did last night's date go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• Damn today was disappointing. We were all arguing about who is a true acido and it got really intense with shouting and crying. I argued that I'm a true acido because of my swag and laid back personality. @acido_melioristicus said that he/she was a true acido because of his/her social and fluid like personality. I was like what? @acido_reflux said he/she was a true acido because of his/her love of acidic music. @"fac_krispyking " just sat back the whole time laughing the whole time. In the end we acidos realized we really aren't sure what makes up a true "acido" and that we're all just acidos.
  • Yeah, @acido_quiloniusA and now looking back, that all just makes me realize that I should've compromised -- cause that's what it's all about to make a quadruple work. It's not whether you or @acido_melioristicus are the true acido, that you just weren't as true as I.

But when @"fac_krispyking " pulled me aside to that little while of the whirlpool, somehow we just started talking about dropping acid and then -- well, you know what happened next? (Actually, can you tell me? It's a little hazy...)

Now, we weren't quite sure what would happen to @"fac_krispyking " (or that the nite would end with us forcibly removing @"fac_krispyking " from that shoe-gaze bacteria band, but that's what finally got we three acids to merge into our super-acido form -- hyper-mega-thermophile...in love. So I guess we made the right call.
  • It was the strangest date I've ever been on.. Yes, there were tears and yelling, but I thought it made the whole experience more spicy. If there's anything that I learned, it's that acidos are stronger together than separate. When we combined our structural and spiritual forms, I felt the hyper-mega love (or at least I thought I did, it was kind of tough to figure out where I ended and the others began). @"fac_krispyking " kind of get set on the sidelines and for that i'm sorry, but maybe we can find some Oblis and Hypes for you to party with. In the meantime, @acido_quiloniusA and @acido_reflux , you guys have to let me know what you're up to later. How bout heading out to the Springs and freakin out the Hypes?
  • I'm not sure what exactly happened here, I thought things were going great and I was putting in a lot of effort...but in the end, it doesn't even matter. I'm happy that everyone else got along and maybe that's the real story here. Definitely no hard feelings from me and I'm hoping next time can go more my way! Maybe I'll see you guys around. Best wishes!