Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

3a warm-up date

@acido_hydroxylie @fac_amoebius @obli_coronus @hype_all_day
How did last night's date go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• Last night's date was a bit hectic and confusing in my opinion but I am willing to change my opinion if someone says other wise. Our group had such a hard time figuring out what to do. First the acido suggested we go to the movies which I of course agreed with and this made the acido happy. However, then the hype though the movies were lame and suggested we all go to Club 106 degrees and I of course agreed with the idea of the movies being lame and thought the Club would be much cooler. The acido of our group then became angry and said we should do their suggestion because that was the best and only correct choice. Being the shapeshifter that I am, I quickly suggested that he was wrong so came up with the idea bowling and how that was the best choice but th hype thought he was too cool for bowling. Obli stayed quiet and seem scared by the argument but ultimately suggested we compromise and do something that would satisfy all three options. Of course I thought Obli was right so I then suggested we go.....

How did you guys like the place we finally decided on?
  • I was obviously not going to enjoy bowling. Do you think those bowling cilia would look good on this membrane? NO way! I did think Obli was being a bit too quiet most the night, maybe he had some of his genes silenced or something... all in all I was glad Fac came along because he seemed to be quite in charge unlike Me....obviously too cool to plan something out. ew
  • Umm...It was a great night no matter what. I love all of you guys and y'all are awesome no matter what activity we do. I know we have differences in opinion on movies and bowling, and that's okay. I respect that we have a voice.