Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

5a warm-up date

@acidi-willowphile @Fac_carrarexus @hype_corgirexicus @Obli_carnivorous
How did last night's date go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• Last night's date went really well. The best part was hearing about everyone else's day.
  • It went super well. @Fac_carrarexus 's choice of rosé was on point. I really liked the charcuterie as well. Super awk when Will Ferrell crashed our date though.
  • @hype_corgirexicus got the idea for rosé from you! It was great seeing Will
  • @Fac_carrarexus aww stop you're making me blush. Yeah he's such a cool guy. It's too bad we all can't be a quintuple.
  • He's kind of our CELLebrity crush. I'm so glad we all decided to keep our CELL phones away during dinner so we could all chat
  • hehe that was a good one. It was probably because the restaurant had a no cell phones policy. I really liked that underground speakeasy we went to last night too. They made an awesome martini.
  • I wanted to have a good time, i really did, until the presence that incredibly loud guy named Will came around. I thought we were having a great conversation, but his frequent outbursts about some dog named Baxter had everyone staring at us. Can we not bring him along to our next date? What do you think guys? I'm really trying to get to know more about all of you.
  • To be honest Will and Baxter were alright until they took some attention from me. They kept stealing my thunder.
  • Will and Baxter were a little too rambunxious I think we could've been just fine without their company. However aside from them stealing attention they weren't too bad. I would like to play on them sometime just not the best two for a date setting ya know