Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

Getting to Know We Acidos!!

The party can start now: I’m here! JK, JK! I was gonna be here sooner but I was finishing up this interview for Hot Times. I’m a competitive geyser-rider. I was an alternate for the national team two years ago.

Yeah, they’re doing this big spread on me because apparently I’m the first organism to do 1,000 rotations in a single eruption. I didn’t even know until afterwards — somebody slowed down the video and counted.

I’m just you know like, up there in the fluid, havin’ fun and losin’ my mind. I found an outside edge and just tucked my flagella and — splashakabamla! — history.

Comments

• Sorry I’m late! Rehearsals! They’ve bumped up the Season Two release to right before Christmas — I guess our numbers are up, up, up — so shooting starts next week. At least they waited to start shooting until after the big party here on Friday Night. I’m telling myself: this is the year.

My divorce just went through. Finally! Four lawyers and two and a half years later and I’m ready for some romance! Or just some steamy Netflix and chill if that doesn’t work out! An organism needs some fun! Just don’t watch one of my shows! I can’t relax hearing me in the background.
  • How does this look on me? It’s custom made, but I just can’t decide. I want something that makes everyone go “wow” when I walk into the party on Saturday. But I don’t want them to look and go “wow,” you know what I mean?

My enzyme coach is letting me down. Look at these flagella! Just look! What am I supposed to do with these? They said my new enzymes would give them vigor. Does this look vigorous to you?

Where’s my Fac when I need them? I need my Fac to reassure me. Oh, that’s right, I DON’T HAVE a Fac right now! Or an Obli or a Hype. That’s right — I WAS DUMPED! Get me started! I’ll tell you the whole sordid saga!
  • Hey hey hey party therms, what's up? @Acido_Maratimo lookin' good, buddy. Is that a new cell wall?

Sorry I'm late. Fiasco at a Mexican fast food restaurant--whoops!
  • I'm just a hot and exciting Therm lookin for love here
  • LMAO sorry, but what kind of name is @Jason? Are you a euryarchaeota or something? What pH do you live at, bro?
  • Hi all~~~~!!!!

Ruminanimalius here. You can call me Rumi though ;)

I'm late by policy, so don't expect me to come early. But do expect me to be extremely fun, and needing attention once I've arrived!

If you want to know what my name means, Ruminate is to digest, or think, and Animalia is the kingdom of animals and creation. So you could say I love to engage in deep conversation about the meaning of life and our passions that make us human.

ANyways, nice to meet you all!!! :blush: :wink:
  • Yo EColi, listen. Just because I'm not some stone age acido_purist doesn't mean don't belong!!!! I deserve love just like the rest of you @Acido_EColi no need to be so rude
  • @Jason woah okay sorry. Was just confused. Like there are rules for a reason. But yeah, if you don't fit into one of the categories all the way then that's totally fine. I'm definitely not totally Acido™ myself. But yeah, sorry for judging.
  • @Acido_EColi what do you mean rules?
  • Acidooooooooooooos! Therms up to my homies. Who's down for a party tonight? We got the vents going up on a Tuesday. Role through and DONT BRING ANY OBLIs
  • I'm in the building therms!!! And fashionably late as usual but nice to meet you all. Charmed I'm sure :smile:
  • Heyyy sorry for the wait but I have finally arrived! Got caught up in a book signing #theLovrFOURmula #besquare&checkitout I'm sure all my fellow acidos know how it though, right? #fashionablylate
  • I'm starting to not feel so much like an Acido...
  • Do I even need to introduce myself? I think you all know exactly who I am. I'm the timous. My name speaks for itself
  • The last time I went volcano hunting, I ran into a hot ball of lava named Obli_5000. 5000 couldn't keep the heat going. So. I took the molten rock, and threw it at his face. Sorry dude. But he just wasn't making me feel good enough. Can anyone relate to that one?
  • is it ok that I have existential angst and ennui here?
  • Its quiloniusA what up guys? Looking to meet some more therms like me. @Acido_EColi what's up dude? We are always going to be acidos and we'll always be united!! No changing that.
  • Good to hear from all of you talented acidos. Every situation that includes an acido is definitely a hot spectacle.
  • Hey guys! I know I'm super late on this whole thing but its awesome to be here. Probably even better for you now that I'm here, tbh