Friday: How Did Last Night's Warm-Up Date Go?

1) Find out which quadruple the Mesos put you in!
Search for your name in this document and see your quadruple assignment.

2) Pretend all four of you went on a date last night.
Post in your quadruple’s thread/discussion in the Warm-Up Date category.
Share (imagine/invent) how your date went from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, and/or contradict each other about the nuances.
Was it comfortable? Awkward?
What went right? What went wrong?
Are you a Thermophile who needs Love? Watch our Intro Video
Read How to Play
You can read about the 5 Genders here
or find out which Gender you are most like here.
Let your personality shine in public posts and comments only
(no private conversations!)
so the Mesos can put you in the perfect quadruple later in the week!

2b warm-up date

@fac_hughMungus @hype_malachite @obli_marino @Meso_Mirakulus
How did last night's date go?
Share (imagine/invent) some highlights or lowlights from your perspective.
Build on each other’s account, or contradict each other.
Was it comfortable? Awkward? What went right? What went wrong?

Comments

• That was...interesting. I mean, first of all, it is unusual to have a Meso in our group. I mean, I guess I thought they were kind of not on the dating scene. Boy was I wrong. That Meso was all hot and heavy on @hype_malachite, and I had to look away -- over to @fac_hughMungus who let's just say deserves that name. I've never scene a cilia like that. Anyway, the whole experience was...food for thought. But I guess in that way, I'm always hungry.
  • First of all, why the cell am I not on the list above? On the spreadsheet, this is my group, so let's everyone get your golgi bodies together and just do everything right!

The date last night was amazing. (@fac_hughMungus was totally eyeing me the whole time). Do you think my cell wall looked good? How about my cytoplasm? I never have any idea what to do with that. It wasn't until I saw @hype_malachite's cytoplasm that I knew I had gone completely wrong. Sorry about that guys. It threw me a little bit so I started dancing a lot. I know that watching me dance makes people really comfortable because I'm good at it but I hope it didn't make anyone jealous.

...Did it make anyone jealous?
  • So. I know things got weird and we didn't really mention it. If you all left to go find your perfect Quad, that's fine, because I found mine. I just can't tell you where it is, or who all is in it. You won't understand us.
  • And one more thing! I wished this was going to work out but you guys just didn't give me what I needed and that really hurt! Why didn't you look at me all times of the day? I'm the prettiest cell in the room, just look all the time. But that's fine. I've moved on. I've moved on.