Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you a storytelling chef eager to cook up a tale?
Register for the site and read "How to Play."

We're eager to read your storecipes!

Addicted

edited April 2017 in Dishes
justicelcash

Basket:
-Nemesis
-Barista
-Grapefruit
-Basil
Spice Pack:
-1/8 dash of euphoria
-1 whisper of apprehension

So I really like grapefruit. If you know me, then you know how much I love it. It's kind of an obsession. The problem is, I have slowly developed an addiction to it. Like literally I cannot stop eating them. We have grapefruit juice for free in these giant refrigerators at my school, and I will regularly drink 4-5 bottles a meal, and 12 more in between meals, so by the end of the day I have drunk close to 30 bottles of grapefruit juice in one day.
What is worse is that there is only one cure to it. But it is not what I want to do. I must travel to the nearest bar and ask the barista to make me up a concoction, featuring straight vodka and 1 whole pound of basil. I have to drink it in 7 seconds, and it is almost a two liter concoction. When I do this, I am relieved of my addiction for about 2 months. But if I miss it, grapefruit continues to ruin my life. Grapefruit has become my best friend, but also my nemesis. It truly ruins my life, but I love it so much. When I even think about it, I get an 1/8 dash of euphoria, it makes me feel so good. But when I think about the concoction I will have to drink to save myself, it's definitely more than 1 whisper of apprehension that fills my soul.
So, I have decided to mix the two together, the grapefruit and the basil vodka. We will see what happens, but I'm pretty sure it can't go wrong.