Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you a storytelling chef eager to cook up a tale?
Register for the site and read "How to Play."

We're eager to read your storecipes!

The Aunt Wears Prada

edited April 2017 in Dishes
Aunt
Secretary
Vanilla
Condensd milk
Bolwing alley

Spice pack:
1 dash of neglect
1/ teaspoon frivolity (

Have you ever seen the movie “The Devil Wears Prada”? That was my life before I came back to the office from Starbucks next door. Being the 56th secretary to my aunt, , I can deeply relate to what Ann Hathaway feels during the movie, except the fact that my boss is an Asian woman with a black hair. Well… maybe some white hair mixed inside them, but honestly, who cares?

The first day of being the 56th secretary to my aunt, I have to memorize what’s her favorite coffee she drinks every single morning, vanilla latte with condensed milk. I tried to pretend that I care and I memorize that, but the truth is, I give as much attention to the coffee order as I usually did when I went to the bowling alley. Maybe that’s why I always score zero when bowling, and maybe that’s why I have a termination letter on my desk right now. But, well, my life has something more important than memorizing a coffee order, such as sleeping, eating and…sleeping. So, goodbye, my aunt. As I proudly throw the termination letter to the trash basket next to the coffee I order for my lovely aunt, I realize what I order is actually nothing but condensed milk. Arrgghh….. I really need to sleep right now.